Saturday, July 25, 2015

The third chapter of DAE, reading of LotR and more!


Resultado de imagem para fili dwarf
Hello friends! Here's DainPig!

I still working in my fan fiction called Darkness Above Erebor. I have posted the first two chapters here, and you can see it in The One Ring Forum in this link: First chapter and second chapter.

It is taking very long to finish this story, and I am having a mind-block to writte anything. But I promise I will post this one day.

In this third and final chapter, we will see the upshot of Erebor's tale about the return of the Shadows. I can't say spoilers, just wait!

 Another fan fiction


Darkness Above Erebor is actually my first fan fiction ever about anything, this explain why is so... so poor. But I was really thinking about right another The Hobbit fanfic. I think it would be great to writte something about Bard and his family, maybe the story of how Bard's wife died in Tilda's born.

Extended Edition of The Battle of the Five Armies!

Resultado de imagem para Dain Ironfoot

The Extended Edition of BOTFA will be launch in Nov. of this year, I can not wait for it! There's some many things about the EE that I can not post everything about here. But I found this cool video I think you help you guys:


FotR

Well, I am also reading a nice book called The Fellowship of the Ring, and it is been a good experience. I read this before, but did not finished. Now I will read the entire trilogy and I am very excited!



I am in the eighth chapter, I do not remember the name, but is when the hobbits are attacked by ghosts in some hills, and Tom Bombadil save them. Now I will stop of speak, because Bombadil sucks, and I do not like of speak about this guy!

Well, stay tunned!

No comments:

Post a Comment